1) Promotion, design, implementation and evaluation of the Global Youth Ideas Network, a space for youth to be consulted on key issues to advance UNICEF’s youth-related programs/initiatives.
2) Managing the Voices of Youth digital channels and blogging internship to generate content for the End Violence and Children Uprooted global campaigns.
- Established partnerships with large environmental media outlets in the Latin American region and with the UNICEF Latin American Regional Office
- Proposed and reached out to potential speakers from UN agencies
- Obtained 400+ member requests on first two weeks upon creation of Youth Ideas Network group
- 35+ countries represented
- More than 300 high quality responses supporting launch of Generation Unlimited
5to Festival Latinoamericano de Cine de Quito
Public relations for Ecuador’s largest Latin American Film Festival that took place between the 10-15 of June 2018.
- Creation of communication strategy (online and offline) that resulted in more than 10,000 attendees throughout festival (five days)
- Coordinated communication strategy with 7 venues and 12 sponsors from different industries
- Obtained media coverage with 40+ media outlets
- More than 2,000 people in the opening night
Creation of College’s first International Student and Alumni Network Framework.
- Creation of long-term strategy for international alumni engagement in key countries and cities, including outreach plan
- Launch of digital network with more than 150 members in first month
- International alumni networking session with current students